Alliance Rubber Big Rubber Bands 12 Pack 7-Inch X 1/8-Inch Red 00700More Info
- REUSABLE: Unlike tape or string that can only be used once, Big Bands large rubber bands are reusable many times over, helping you reduce unnecessary waste and costs. When done with them, simply remove and store them for your next project.
- SECURE TRASH LINERS: These oversized rubber bands are ideal for securing trash can liners so that you can put more into your garbage bin without worrying the bag will slip and cause a mess. Big Bands fit can sizes from 13 qt. to 32 gal. so they're great for both home and commercial use.
- FREEZER AND MICROWAVE SAFE: These big rubber bands are freezer and microwave safe, making them ideal for securing lids on food for storing leftovers, or for reheating them the next day. Keep chip or cracker bags tightly closed to seal in freshness.
- ENDLESS USES: Big elastic bands are a versatile tool that you can use at home, in schools or the office for a variety of purposes to stay organized and tidy.
- MADE IN THE USA: Big Bands heavy duty rubber bands are made in the USA so you know that you're receiving a high quality product, fresh stock and fast service.
I use these to secure affix my Inkbird temp probe to my fermenter. The 7″ x 1/8″ are large enough to work with my 7.9 and 5.3 gallon sized Speidel fermenters along with my 7 gallon SS Brewtech Brew Bucket. I like these vs using something like duct tape because i don’t like the adhesive that’s left behind with tape. I would guess these will work with many sizes and types of fermenters, but I can’t give you a conclusive list.
1/17 10:30 PM Central: These are selling for just $2.18. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Alliance Rubber Big Rubber Bands 12 Pack 7-Inch X 1/8-Inch Red 00700 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link