Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
Today 12/2 only, ThermoWorks is discounting this by a whopping 30%. Check product page to see if you can still get in on this deal.
More at ThermoWorks…
- Up to 25% Off Thermapen ONE – 1 second readings
- Going to Buy Something Else?? We have one time use 10% off coupons. Those do not work with sale items but the will work with everything else. If you’re planning to get something else along with this sale item… Get a coupon
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.