FERRODAY 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone Stainless Steel Aeration Stone Carbonating Stone with 1/4″ Barb for Homebrew Wine Beer Soda Air Stone 0.5 Micron + 20 Inch Silicone HoseMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [ Healthy Food Grade Material]: The Whole 0.5 micron diffusion stone is made of 304 Stainless Steel, which let our 0.5 micron aeration stone anti-corrosion & high temperature resistant & Durable. 20 inch gas line is made of food grade Silicone.
- [ Unique Carbonated Flavour]: 0.5 micron diffusion stone produces smaller & finer bubbles which can make the gas combines with liquid faster. Make draft beer, home brew soda and other drinks more delicate, more exquisite and more fresh.
- [ Various Use]: 0.5 Microns aeration stone is best for oxygenation & carbonation. Use this air stone to oxygenate wort and carbonate beer/ soda prior to fermentation. Works great for other drinks as well
- [ Connect With Fittings]: Attaching the aeration stone barb to a 1/4″ ID hose, and the other side of the hose can be attached with the “gas in” post on a keg and then connect the keg with CO2 regulator.
- [ Boiled Clean]: The 0.5 micron diffusion stone needs to be boiled in water to get clean & unclog the pores. Sometimes if the aeration stone get blocked, can be dipped in acid for 15 seconds and then rinse with water.
Possible homebrewing uses include – carbonating, oxygenating and aerating.
12/24 9:30 AM Central: This combo has dropped to $7.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
FERRODAY 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone Stainless Steel Aeration Stone Carbonating Stone with 1/4″ Barb for Homebrew Wine Beer Soda Air Stone 0.5 Micron + 20 Inch Silicone Hose – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate