Brix Refractometer 0-32%, 2 Refractometers, Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer for Beer Wine Brewing, Homebrew kit. (0-32%)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Our Brix It’s designed for testing the sugar content and specific gravity of liquid, it is portable and needs no battery, it is easy to learn and use even for new user.
- Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes, Automatic temperature compensation function minimizes the effect of the temperature on testing result.
- Consistently accurate readings of 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 Specific Gravity.
- Our Brix Includes Automatic Temperature Compensation makes it even easier to get fast results.
- This refractometer is constructed with non-staining, non-corrosive, and non-reactive chromium material, Its Durable and Easy to Use & Carry
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer 0-32%, 2 Refractometers, Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer for Beer Wine Brewing, Homebrew kit. (0-32%) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate