AC Wired Cooling Fan by AC InfinityMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Designed for projects that requires cooling or ventilation; or as a replacement fan for various products.
- Includes a heavy-duty aluminum fan with power plug cord, two fan guards, and mounting screw set.
- UL-certified fan with dual-ball bearings has a lifespan of 67,000 hours. Can be mounted in any direction.
- High Speed: This model is designed to maximize airflow and can be too loud for some applications.
- 92 x 92 x 25 mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.5 in.) | 100 to 120V AC | Airflow: 37 CFM | Noise: 37 dBA | Speed: 2900 RPM
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
I have and AC Infinity pre-wired fan (different model) that I use in my kegerator as a recirculation fan. See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “kegerator” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
12/28 6 AM Central: This is selling for $17.99. Click on “Save an extra $1 when you apply this coupon” and the price drops to $16.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
AC Infinity AXIAL 9225, Muffin Fan, 120V AC 92mm by 92mm by 25mm High Speed, UL-Certified for DIY Cooling Ventilation Projects – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers