Vittles Vault Outback 35 lb Airtight Pet Food Storage ContainerMore Info
- KEEP THE FRESH IN: Patented Gamma seal technology is a threaded locking system and reliable double gaskets help create a controlled moisture balance. Keeps good moisture in and harmful moisture out. Includes scoop and is stackable for saving space.
- FOOD-SAFE & BPA FREE: All Vittles Vault pet food storage containers are engineered with strength and durability in mind. Made with recycled, food-safe, BPA free plastic. Perfect for storing bulk food in a multiple pet home, in the pantry, kitchen or wall mounted containers.
- AIR TIGHT SEALABLE CONTAINERS FOR FOOD ARE PEST-PROOF: Lock in freshness and flavor, while keeping pests out and stopping ants in their tracks. Also great to use as a dog treat container to keep your dog from helping themselves by chewing through bags or sneaking snacks.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZES & DESIGNS: Vittles Vaults are pet supplies staples. Use as a dog food container, cat food container, possibilities are endless. Check out our new Gamma2 lids for a 5 gallon bucket. Great for keeping food for large dogs, horses or even cat litter.
- MADE IN THE USA WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS: Petmate is not just a friend of furry family members, but the environment too. We produce eco-friendly, sustainable, recyclable products from kennels to litter boxes and many in between. Vittles Vaults are completely recyclable.
- Pet Food goes stale Gamma2 keeps your food fresh
- Airtight seal keeps food fresh
- Free measuring cup
- Keeps pet food odor contained in the vault
- Keeps food fresh
The Vittles Vault line of stackable containers are very popular for bulk grain storage.
They are food grade and airtight. They have a large easy access opening and the ability to stack makes them space efficient. Heavy Duty construction and easy spin off and on lid. Lid features lock-down double gaskets. The body includes molded handles for easy carrying. Made from FDA approved Food Grade Plastic and BPA Free.
How much grain can this hold? The 35 lb size is listed as having an 8.5 gallon capacity. My rule of thumb for unmilled grain storage is 5 lbs per gallon. At that rate, this would hold about 42.5 lbs of grain. That’s a rough estimate. Actual storage capacity will vary.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “malt” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Gamma2 Vittles Vault Outback Food Storage Container, 35 Pounds – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link