Gas Board for Duotight In-Line Regulators via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Keep your draft system dialed in with this regulator gas board for Duotight In-Line Regulators. The gas board can hold up to six regulators, allowing you to monitor and adjust the pressure going to each keg. In the example photo, the high pressure from the gas cylinder is fed to the regulator on the left, and then stepped down from there with the lowest pressure line in the right-most position. The holes for wall mounting the board and the holes for mounting the regulators are pre-drilled for easy installation. Made from food-grade polypropylene plastic.
Regulators, fittings, labels, and mounting hardware are not included.
For a fully rigged gas board, we recommend the following parts:
4 x Inline Regulators
8 x Rigid 8mm Joiners
3 x Duotight 8mm Tee Pieces
1 x Duotight 8mm Elbow
These items can be found below under You Might Also Need.
- This allows you to easily mount up to 6 x Duotight In-Line Regulators. Those regulators allow you to easily (and cheaply) set individual pressures and carbonation levels.
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Related: Use for Portable Serving
MoreBeer is discounting a slew of gear and ingredients via their Black Friday Sale. They’ve launched a rotating selection of deals early, presumably to try and stave off supply chain related issues. These are their actual Black Friday Deals. If you see something you like, I suggest buying it while you can.
- Complete selection: Black November Sale!
- This is included in the mix and marked down to just $11.45,
Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. Some filler item ideas to help you qualify for free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.