Tiaoyeer Brix Refractometer with ATC Digital Handheld Refractometer for Beer Wine Fruit Sugar, Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% (Black)More Info
- ACCURATE READINGS : The Brix refractometer can measure brix between 0-32%±0.2% and Specific Gravity between 1.000-1.130, Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%.
- ADVANCED AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION（ATC）TECHNOLOGY (10℃~30℃)： Adjust Automatically to Compensate for Temperature, Which makes it even easier to get fast results.
- SIMPLY USE: Using the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look scale through the eyepiece, more accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- WIDE USE: The Brix Refractometer is ideal for Home Brew, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes, sugar content.
- PORTABLE SUGAR CONTENT TESTER: Easy to use, sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer with ATC – Tiaoyeer Digital Handheld Refractometer for Beer Wine Brewing, Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link