From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Adjustable 2 roller grain mill with a 7lb hopper and metal base
1 Year Warranty on Mill.
- To adjust, simply loosen two screws, adjust gap, tighten two screws.
- Attach a drill easily: Remove the handle with one screw and attach drill, no adapter needed
- Hardened steel roller size is 5″ long and 1.25″ diameter
- The crank shaft has a 10mm diameter
- It is suggested to run @ 300 RPM if motorized
- Body is anodized aluminum for a lifetime worth of use
- Rollers will adjust up to .100″
- NOT designed for cracking/milling corn or soybeans!
- Rollers Now Have Ball Bearing Design
- Marked Adjustable Roller for Easy Adjustment
- New improved handle- Now included with every mill
Why Mill Your Own Grain? Milling your own grain… 1. Gives you control over the crush of your grain. That’s a big factor in efficiency. 2. A mill allows you to fine tune for your equipment and process. You know what the crush is going to be since you set it. 3. A mill allows you to save money by buying whole bags of grain at a discount, and 3. The shelf life of unmilled grain is longer than pre-milled grain. Freshly milled grain = better tasting beer.
- Adventures in Homebrewing’s Black Friday Sale is live now!
- This great mill is included in the mix and on sale for $99.99. This is the best price we’ve seen in quite a while.
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
Also: Barley Crusher Grain Mills at Valuebrew
More: Recent AIH Finds
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current price & availability. Check site for current availability. prod:aihcerki