Wyeast has just released their Winter PC Seasonal strains, including PC-2000 Budvar Lager, a malty pilsner style yeast with a dry finish. We also have their 1087-PC Bohemian Ale Blend, a balanced ale yeast suitable for British and American Ales. For you English Old Ale fans, we have 9097-PC Old Ale Blend, a traditional strong ale strain mixed with a bit of brettanomyces for complexity.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Strain Guides & More Yeast Related!
- East Coast Yeast Strain Guide
- Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- Imperial Yeast Homebrew Strain Guide
- Finding Harder To Find Yeast Strains
- Finding the “Conan Strain” of Yeast – Vermont IPA
- Great Price and Selection on Dry Yeast – Mangrove Jacks, Safale and more
- Hands on Review: StirStarter Stir Plate
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale