Fermented NJ has picked up M66 HopHead
A yeast and enzyme blend that enhances aromatics and esters. Perfect for New England, hazy and fruit-forward IPAs. Select enzymes improve aroma and flavor from late hop and fruit additions.
M66 Hophead Ale Yeast is suitable for New England IPAs, Juicy IPAs, Hazy IPAs, American IPAs, American Pale Ales, and more.
- Attenuation: Medium (74-82 %)
- Flocculation: High (4/5)
- Usage Directions: Sprinkle contents directly onto a maximum of 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. Suitable to ferment at 18-22°C (64-72°F).
- Storage Recommendations: Store below 10°C (50°F).
Safale Packs – Fermented NJ has added a number of Safale Packs that save you compared to singles. Choose from S-04, US-05, Saflager and a bulk combo pack that gets you all three.
East Coast Yeast – East Coast Yeast is tough to find in stock. It’s in high demand and distribution is very limited. East Coast Yeast at fermentednj.com << This link shows in stock only – OR – Complete Selection
Shipping – Shipping is calculated or free with an $80 order to NJ, NY, DE, MD and NY and free to the remainder of the US with a $130 order.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change.