Mangrove Jack’s M66 Hophead Ale from William’s Brewing
A yeast and enzyme blend that enhances aromatics and esters. Perfect for New England, hazy and fruit-forward IPAs. Select enzymes improve aroma and flavor from late hop and fruit additions.
M66 Hophead Ale Yeast is suitable for New England IPAs, Juicy IPAs, Hazy IPAs, American IPAs, American Pale Ales, and more.
- Attenuation: Medium (74-82 %)
- Flocculation: High (4/5)
- Usage Directions: Sprinkle contents directly onto a maximum of 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. Suitable to ferment at 18-22°C (64-72°F).
- Storage Recommendations: Store below 10°C (50°F).
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Strain Guides & More Yeast Related!
- East Coast Yeast Strain Guide
- Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
- Imperial Yeast Homebrew Strain Guide
- Finding Harder To Find Yeast Strains
- Finding the “Conan Strain” of Yeast – Vermont IPA
- Great Price and Selection on Dry Yeast – Mangrove Jacks, Safale and more
- Hands on Review: StirStarter Stir Plate
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale