Renewable Cordless Mini DehumidifierMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- IDEA for CONFINED SPACE: Gun/Pistol/Rifle case, camera storage, outdoor backpacks, gym bags, instrument safe. One piece is suitable for space up to 20L pistol cases. Effectively control the humidity to less than 60% RH. Lasts up to 4 weeks.
- EASY TO USE & ODOR-FREE: NO cables or batteries required. Perfectly replace traditional desiccant bags and beads. It will start absorbing moisture and show the humidity status with different color.
- WIRELESS AND REUSABLE: Just use microwave or oven to heat up and reuse again. Due to the possibility of moisture absorption during production and shipment, it is recommended to heat up the stone when you use it for first time.
- PROTECTIVE & TACTICAL DESIGN: The military design of this compact dehumidifier can perfectly fit in with the case of your guns and airsoft. The protective frame can also avoid any collision.
- MADE IN TAIWAN: With worldwise patent, our product has no leaking issue and is eco-friendly. 100% Made in Taiwan, quality guaranteed.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
This is similar in function to the Eva Dry E-500 – Hands on Review. It contains desiccant material that absorbs moisture (in places like your kegerator). The desiccant beads change colors as this takes place to let you know when the unit needs to be recharged. Put the unit in the oven or microwave (follow manufacturers directions) to recharge.
SD SILENT DRY Pioneer Gun Safe Dehumidifier, Wireless, Reusable, Portable Dryer, Safe mini mold remover for Gun / Camera / Instrument, 1 pieces in one package, with Protective Indicator Frame – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources