Duotight In-Line Regulator via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Duotight In-Line regulator works with both gas and liquid. Easily adjust the flow with the yellow adjustment knob. 8 mm Duotight fittings at both inlet and outlet make this unit perfect for use with EVABarrier 8 mm OD tubing (D1717 or D1718).
Suitable for applications ranging from 0-150 psi. Since this unit does not have a built-in pressure gauge, it can be used in the full pressure range without ever needing to purchase or swap out the gauge. We recommend using an adjustable relief valve/spunding valve on your keg to set the pressure.
This regulator is perfect for lowering your mains water pressure for use with the Continuous Soda Carbonator Keg Lid.
- Pressure Range: 0–150 psi
- Suitable for mains water pressure
- Liquid and gas compatible
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- 8mm (5/16″) Duotight fittings at both ends
- Wall mountable
- Made from non-corrosive acetyl, nitrile, and stainless parts
- Kegland’s DuoTight Inline Regulator via MoreBeer
- This is a follow up to the with Gauge option. Of course, it’s great to have a gauge, but this option has the advantage of a lower cost, just $6.99 as of this posting.
- Related: Use for Portable Serving
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this on sale as as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Our Top Draft Resources