Inkbird IBS-TH2 Logging Thermometer AND Probe [Monitor Kegerator & Fermentation Temps] – works with Android & iOS
Inkbird Smart Thermometer Temperature and Humidity Monitor Hygrometer Indoor, Free APP for iOS and Android, IBS-TH2More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 🌡Maximum range of 98ft(without obstacle) via Bluetooth connection
- 🌡Built-in temperature & humidity sensor, stores a maximum of 30,000 points of data on the device. Temperature sensor -40℉~140℉ and humidity 0%RH-99%RH
- 🌡Graph, accuracy calibrating, high/low-temperature alarm notification, data export, and the sampling interval set are supported via the app.Please note that IBS-TH2 is not compatible with the gateway (IBS-M1)
- 🌡Digital LCD displays temperature and humidity, Bluetooth signal, and remaining battery power. An external waterproof temp probe is included
- 🌡Smart thermometer supports connection to multiple phones or reading multiple sensors with one cellphone
Possible uses include monitoring kegerator temperatures, beer fridge temperatures and fermentation chamber/area temperatures.
This includes a waterproof temperature probe. From what I’ve gathered it looks like you can use it with or without the probe.
This has a hygrometer function as well. That shows % relative humidity and could be handy for judging whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged for the purpose of handling excess kegerator and fermentation chamber wetness. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Inkbird Smart Thermometer Temperature and Humidity Monitor Hygrometer Indoor, Free APP for iOS and Android, IBS-TH2 Plus Version Supports External Temperature Probe and Digital Display – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link