Inkbird WIFI Sous Vide Cookers, 1000 Watts Stainless Steel Thermal Immersion Circulator with Recipe, Digital Interface, Precise Temperature and TimerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ★ 【Wifi Sous Vide Cooker】—Download Inkbird Smart app in your iphone or Android phone, this wifi immersion cooker will free you and cook everywhere, stay up-to-date on your cooking status without being in the kitchen. What’s more, a nice design is you can share the device with family or friends on App, no limit for multi people connect. And preset values will be saved when power off. The basic setting procedure also can finished on the sous cooker.
- ★ 【Precision Temperature and Timer】—Temperature range and accuracy of this sous vide circulator are 77°F～210°F (25ºC~99ºC ) and 0.1℃(1°F ). The max timer range is 99 hours 59 minutes, start timer when the temp reach your settings, let your cooks get enough and accurate . Also readable LCD screen: (W)36mm*(L)42mm ,128*128 Dot Matrix LCD.
- ★ 【Uniform and Fast Heat Circulation】—1000 watts let the water circulation heats water fast and make full meat tender and moist. Fits on any pot and suit for vegetables, meat, fruit, cheese, egg and so on, you can choose recipe both from APP on your phone and on wifi sous vide LCD screen.
- ★ 【Easy to Use and No noise】 — No other equipment needed. Put the precision cooker to any pot with water and drop your desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar. Simply set temp and timer anywhere of wifi range to free yourself and make taste food with more nutrients and vitamins. Keep silence during cooking, no worry about the noise disturb.
- ★ 【Protection and Temperature Alarm】—This thermal immersion circulator will stop working and alarm you when the water level is lower than the minimum. Also will alarm you when temp reaches target setting value. The stainless steel is easy to clean. While this unit is not waterproof. The water level can not over the max line.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches. Note that homebrewing is, generally speaking, not the intended purpose of this device. Contact the manufacturer with questions about suitability for your application.