The FermTank – 4 Gallon Small Batch FermenterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Ideal for small batch brewers, The FermTank – 4 gallon is compact, loaded with features, and ready for whatever you might be brewing. Made out of 304 stainless steel, this fermenter is sanitary, easy to maintain, and versatile.
The 4 gallon version of our popular FermTank stainless steel fermenter keeps a lot of the features that it’s bigger brother has become well known for. It has a thermowell and thermometer, rotating racking arm, and blow off barb. The domed lid is pressure transfer ready and has a second port ideal for one of our ball lock gas adapters. Featuring etched volume markings, this fermenter is perfect for beer, wine, cold brewed coffee, kombucha, mead, or whatever else you have in mind.
- 4 gallon capacity
- Includes thermowell and removable thermometer
- Pressurizable to 4 PSI for pressure transferring
- Racking port with rotatable racking arm
- Gasketed lid with locking clamps for an air-tight fit
- Domed lid with hose barb blow off. Lid also has an extra port with plug & o-ring.
- Dimensions without lid: 17″ h, 11.25″ diameter, 4 gallon volume.
- Total height with lid and blow off barb: 20″ h
- Like a lot of suppliers, Delta Brewing Systems has struggled keeping stainless fermetners in stock. As of this posting, the 4 gallon FermTank is in stock. I have no idea how many they have. Check product page to see if they’re still available.
- Learn More! Hands on Review: Delta Brewing Systems Fermtank!
- Not only is this in stock, but coupon code FERMTANK10 saves you 10%
The FermTank – 4 Gallon Small Batch Fermenter – remember promo code FERMTANK10
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.