Custom Color Keg Post O-Rings from Valuebrew:
A Valuebrew Exclusive! We commissioned the production of these custom color o-rings in the same food grade silicone we use for our other premium quality replacement o-rings. We picked the color and placed a massive order to be able to offer you these in bulk quantities at the same price as our other high quality post o-rings.
These can be used for either post. A suggestion we have is to color code your posts Blue for Beer and Green for Gas. This way you’ll immediately be able to tell which post is which. Plus your keg will look awesome!
These are sized to work with standard Ball Lock Cornelius style homebrew kegs. If you’re a Pin Lock keg user, they’ll also work. We recommend using your choice of colors (Blue or Green) on your Pin Lock keg liquid post and our Pin Lock Keg Post O-Rings on the gas post
- These are available in bulk quantities. Price varies based on quantity,
- Compare: Keg Fitting O-Rings at William’s Brewing – multiple color options at 49 cents per o-ring. No mention of material or food grade materials.
- Availability of these have been touch and go. The last couple days all bulk keg o-rings were unavailable. As of this posting, everything is available again. Check site for current availability.
- The Blue have been sold out, as of this posting, they’re available again!
More Stock Issues on the Horizon (click for more info)….
About Food Safe Materials:
- For whatever reason, it’s difficult to find food safe keg o-rings. Maybe some of the o-rings that are available are food safe, but very few are actually labeled as such.
- The fact is we’re putting beer (food) in our kegs and we should be using food safe materials whenever we can. More Info: Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Finally a food safe option! Valuebrew has a selection of silicone food grade o-rings. They also have replacement universal poppet o-rings and internal QD o-rings, also food grade.
Our Top Draft Resources