4 x Steelman Magnetic Tool Trays… Drip Trays?
Steelman Non-Marring Magnetic Tool/Parts Storage Trays for Rolling Toolboxes, Durable Steel, 4-Piece SetMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Set of 4 trays – set of 4 storage trays sized 12, 10, 8, and 6-inches to hold tools, parts, and other small items
- Weight capacity – 12-inch tray holds up to 2.6 lb., 10-inch holds up to 2.2 lb., 8-inch holds up to 1.7 lb., and 6-inch holds up to 1.3 lb.
- All steel construction – trays are made of durable 20 gauge steel for long-lasting dependability
- Multiple magnets per tray – depending on its size each tray has 2, 3, or 4 large magnets attached to the back to keep it in place
- Covered contact points – magnets and other contact points are covered with durable rubber to prevent scratches
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
These are intended to be used as tool storage trays. In that capacity they could be handy around your home brewery and beyond.
They could potentially be used as economy drip trays. They’re magnetic so you can mount it to a freezer or refrigerator based kegerator. I’m guessing they are not watertight so, some clear silicone caulk may be needed.
Check out my review of a similar tray – Hands on Review: 6″ x 4″ Budget Magnetic “Drip Tray”
Steelman Non-Marring Magnetic Tool/Parts Storage Trays for Rolling Toolboxes, Durable Steel, 4-Piece Set – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link