Barton 22-Quart Pressure Canner Pressure Cooker Built-in Pressure Gauge with Rack Induction Compatible, Aluminum Polished 22 QTMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Easy, confident home pressure canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood. Doubles as a boiling water canner for fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers precise processing pressures, which is especially important in high altitude areas. Pressure release 13 PSI (+/- 5%)
- In addition a spring safety device prevents the pressurization of the cooker before being securely closed, and a sure-locking lid system prevents opening the lid when the cooker is pressurized
- Heavy gauge, rustproof polished aluminum, 22 quart Pressure Canner and pressure cooker offers time and cost savings with a deluxe pressure gauge dial for easy pressure monitoring; Racks are included to maximize canning space and to prevent food from sticking to bottom.
- Suitable for use on gas stove, electric stove, induction cooker and ceramics furnace
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, canning priming solution for bottling, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Barton 22-Quart Pressure Canner Pressure Cooker Built-in Pressure Gauge with Rack Induction Compatible, Aluminum Polished 22 QT – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link