Rope Ratchet Tie Down Rope Hanger Ratchet Pulley, 1/4″ & 150 lbs Weight CapacityMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- RATCHET ONLY NO ROPE: Need a Rope Ratchet replacement? The easy-to-use ROPE RATCHET Hook is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Fits 1/4″ rope (Rope not included). Whether you need to use it for rope lights, as a kayak hoist, grow light hangers, adjustable light hangers, or kayak locking pulley we got you covered. Rope Ratchet Only. No Rope or extra hook included.
- BUILT TOUGH: The patented design and rugged construction lets you secure a wide variety of loads quickly and easily. Every ROPE RATCHET is made super tough so you can depend on it to work as an RV awning hook, for your rope tarp, part of your ceiling pulley system, or as a heavy duty rope hanger. 150lb Weight Capacity.
- GET IT DONE: With ROPE RATCHET you simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of a rope to get the secure tightness you need. Feel comfortable using it for your bike rope, light pulley, or ratchet pulley. Replace your tie-down hook with ROPE RATCHET and you will never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening.
- SAFE & SECURE: Your load stays secure because the rope automatically locks in place with every pull and stays locked until you release it by pushing the convenient Thumb Release Lever.
- TRUSTED: Carolina North Manufacturing warrants its products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Hands down our products will keep you in the game.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- Notes from HBF: Given the right setup, this could be helpful as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under the rated capacity. Also, this does not include a rope, it’s the pulley only.
- What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “BIAB” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Carolina North 10016 1/4″ Rope Ratchet, 150 lbs Capacity – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews