X-Dry Tri-Clover Chugger Pump – Inline Inlet via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
CHUGGER X-DRY Tri-Clover with “Run-Dry Protection” – Inline Inlet
Chugger TRI-CLOVER (X-Dry Series), SS CENTER INLET Brew Pump with Molded (Not Welded) 1-1/2″ Tri-clamp Fittings. Standard 115V Motor. 1/20 HP. 316 SS Housings. Standard X-Dry Impeller with Non-Replaceable – M100 Bearing, Ceramic Washers, Silicon O-Ring, 55″ Cord with Plug.
1-1/2″ Molded Tri-Clamp Connections
Tri-Clover fittings are the perfect way to bring sanitary connections, found in commercial brewing applications, to your home brew setup. Wineries and breweries use tri-clamps to provide a sanitary connection between tubing and pipes.
Same pump as the CPSS-CI-1 but with FDA approved run-dry carbon bearing material.
Run-dry carbon bearing
Max Flow: 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
Max Head: 18.6 FT 4.1 M
Power: 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
Electrical: 115V 50/60HZ
Pump & motor: 1.4 Amps
Can handle liquids of 250° F
Materials are FDA food compliant
Components are UL recognized
I use my homebrew pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. You could also use a brewing pump to recirculate ice water for your wort chiller. Pumps are a necessity if you want to use a plate chiller. You really need one to properly clean and sanitize your plate chiller.
- As of this posting this is selling for $209.99.
- Compare at MoreBeer
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
Stacking Deal, Get Free $20 Gift Card!
- As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is giving you 300 additional bonus points for every 100 you spend on qualifying merchandise. This stacks with many sale items and is a de facto discount on nearly everything.
- A $100 purchase would early you 100 points. 100 + 300 = 400. That equates to a $20 gift card to use toward your next purchase.
- You must be logged in to earn points. If you don’t have an account you can create one at checkout. More about AIH’s Rewards Program.
- Make sure product pages say… “xxx points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
This pump earns 210 pts + 300 bonus pts. = 510 pts. That equates to about $25.50 in value and you will immediately qualify for a $20 gift card.
- Convert Chugger Center Inlet Pumps to Tri-Clamp
- Hands on Review: Chugger Pumps X-Dry Series Homebrew Pump!
- Tip: Using a Pedal Foot Switch for Easy Pump Operation
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- Homebrew Pump Discounts, Deals and Resources
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihtcchugger tag:aihbonuspts