MOD Complete MDC99007 CO2 Beer Regulator Dual Pressure Kegerator Heavy Duty Features T-Style Adjusting Handle – 0 to 60 PSI-0-3000 Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet w/ 3/8″ O.D. Safety Discharge 50-55 PSIMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- This Heavy Duty Double Gauge and Professional Tool Will Always Tell You Working Pressure and Tank Pressure with Pinpoint Accuracy.
- Standard Unit – You Can Be Assured It Works with Everything! This Regulator Features A Smart T STYLE Pressure Adjusting Handle That Can Be Adjusted Without Tools. You Can Feel the Weight of This Unit at Almost Three Pounds and If Your CO2 Tank Is Correctly Chained to The Wall It Should Last You A Very Long Time.
- It Is Used for Those Who Wish to Have Beer and Soda Off the Same CO2 Tank. You Can Serve Multiple Kegs with This System by Adding Ain Air Distributor to One or Both Outlets.
- Features A Barbed Output Allowing You Connect A Variety of Gas Line Types Easily. There Is A, Shutoff Valve So You Can Relieve the Pressure and Easily Switch Kegs and Tanks.
- Equipped with All the Latest Specs A Business Owner Could Ever Ask, This Tool Is A Must to Have, Go-To Pressure Monitoring Solution That Will Offer You the Peace of Mind You Need. Most Accurate and Well-Built Regulators on The Market!
Why a two pressure regulator? A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served or if you want to have a utility line for purging kegs and such.
9/26/21 6 PM Central: This is selling for just $64.71. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
MOD Complete MDC99007 CO2 Beer Regulator Dual Pressure Kegerator Heavy Duty Features T-Style Adjusting Handle – 0 to 60 PSI-0-3000 Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet w/ 3/8″ O.D. Safety Discharge 50-55 PSI – note that multiple variations may be available, as such a different version may show at this link
Our Top Draft Resources