ThermoPro TM02 Digital Kitchen Timer with Dual Countdown Stop Watches Timer/Magnetic Timer Clock with Adjustable Loud Alarm and Backlight LCD Big DigitsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Dual kitchen timer: Digital Dual Timer has a dual display to simutaneously set and monitor two timing events; The cooking timer alarm clock can be programmed up to 23 hours 59 minutes, making it suitable for a variety of uses such as cooking, exercise, control video game time, kids’ activities and meetings
- Large digits timer with backlit display: With the clear display featuring large digits, you’ll only need a glance even from across the room to easily read the 2.6 inch LCD screen; The large display features a backlight fuction to ensure you can always read the display or adjust settings even in dim light conditions
- Small, loud timer with adjustable volume: High/medium/low volume levels (70-105 DB) to be as loud as you want to ensure nothing is forgotten or quiet as you want to not disturb others; Unique mute mode reminds you silently without making any noise
- Calendar clock mode & multiple placement options: With a tabletop stand and magnetic back, this allows for ideal placement either on the counter or fridge to view the calender clock mode when the timer is not in use; Read the date and time anywhere you wish
- User-friendly design memory program: Our digital kitchen timer restores the last timer date after the countdown finish. Convenient operation for multiple sets of the same countdown situation
In addition to being a wireless thermometer, this also includes a timer function.
This digital timer features two separate counters. Use to time brew day boil additions, while you’re bbq-ing, around the kitchen and more.
ThermoPro TM02 Digital Kitchen Timer with Dual Countdown Stop Watches Timer/Magnetic Timer Clock with Adjustable Loud Alarm and Backlight LCD Big Digits – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link