The Weekend Brewer 3-way MFL CO2 Distributor Manifold with integrated check valvesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Light and durable aluminum body is lighter than steel but remains Durable and long lasting. Aluminum is the industry standard for Co2 manifolds for their strength and resistance to corrosion. This manifold is ideal for homebrewers, bars, or anyone who is looking to easily split gas for beer or beverage dispensing and even for force carbonation.
- Integrated high quality check valve outputs prevent liquid from flowing into the manifold and your regulator. Don’t worry about dirty lines or ruined regulators ever again! Every integrated check valve ensures that your beer stays on the right side of the line.
- No leaks due to ample thread tape and vigorous water testing after assembly. All manifolds are internally cleaned before assembly for the purest air possible. Don’t settle for mass produced, low quality manifolds from overseas. The Weekend Brewer manifold is the highest quality manifold on the market due to rigorous testing and quality control.
- Mounting holes allows for easy installation on walls or kegerators. Two screws or nails will easily secure your manifold to any surface for ease of use.
- Made in the USA these manifolds are assembled by American workers in our fayetteville, AR facility.
CO2 manifolds allow you to feed multiple kegs off one co2 regulator. Things to look for in a capable manifold are shut-off valves for each trunk and check valves. Check valves makes sure flow goes the right directly. This is important for CO2 manifolds because differences in pressure make it possible for liquid to back flow through gas lines.
The Weekend Brewer 3-way MFL CO2 Distributor Manifold with integrated check valves – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources