Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
- ThermoWorks is discounting Smoke Remote wireless thermometers by 40% as part of a private open box sale.
- Open box units are like new and include a full warranty.
- Note: You must use the private sale page linked below to get this deal. The standard page will show full price.
Private Sale Page: ThermoWorks Smoke
Standard Product Page: ThermoWorks Smoke
You’re an HBF Reader, so you… save more – Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases! – stacks with this sale, works on most other items.
AND, Best Deal Ever (and last chance) on Mk4…
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.