Beer Line Cleaning Kit from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Life is too short to drink bad beer! Beer flavor gets funky when your tap, line and faucet are filled with beer stone–a left over gift from pints long since poured. You do NOT want to share that with your friends!
Ideally you want to clean your lines after every keg, but at the very least cleaning them a few times a year (we like quarterly) will keep your brew pouring fresh and your friends asking for more! Our Draft Cleaning Kit comes with a 1 qt hand pump that pushes Beer Line Cleaner (4 oz size included) through your whole draft system. The faucet gets removed and cleaned with the included faucet wrench and brush. Perfect for cleaning home kegerators as well.
- As of this posting, this is is on sale for $39.95.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is also free to most US addresses with a qualifying $59 order.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:b3si