If your kegs are dirty, scuffed or have leftover adhesive, a thorough scrub with Bar Keepers Friend may be in order. Just use a scrubby pad or scrubby sponge along with some Bar Keepers Friend and go to work. I recommend using protective gloves.
Search Amazon for “Barkeepers Friend Cleanser” to shop around for available options
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
Let’s Be Friends!
- Our Last Fifty Finds
- Curated List of Keg Deals
- Curated List of Hop Deals
- Our 10 Most Recent Homebrew Resource Posts
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best of the best
- Our 10 Most Recent Reviews
- Our Top Draft and Kegerator Resource Pages
- Our Top Posts – a huge library of how-tos, resources posts & more
- Our Massive Library of Reviews – view the entire list of use our Review by Categories to find just what you’re looking for
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. top:rebuildkeglnksto lnksto:kegrebuild rp:lnksbkf