The AHA has put together a selection of 6 Homebrew Con Seminar Recordings to help make you a malt master. Click on the graphic above to access the list.
- Does Base Malt Flavor Matter? The Relationship Between Base Malt Flavor Preference and Beer Flavor Preference – Cassandra Liscomb, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
- Specialty Malt: Extreme! – Aaron Hyde (Bevie)
- How Cold Steeping Malt Can Elevate Your Beer – Dan Bies, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co
- Blame the Maltster: An Overview of Malting Operations and How They Influence Your Beer – John Mallet, Bell’s Brewery
- All About That Base: Learning More about Malt through Sensory Analysis – Jen Blair, Craft Maltsters Guild
- Kilned Versus Roasted: Do You Really Know Your Specialty Malt? – David Richter, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
Access Past Homebrew Con Recordings with AHA Membership
One of the many benefits of AHA membership is access to all past Homebrew Con Presentations (starting in 2012). If you’re not a member of the American Homebrewer’s Association, I think you should consider joining – Here’s Why
1 lb Free Hops When You Join or Renew!
Join or Renew with Code SEPTHOPS and get 1.1 lbs of free AZACCA Hops!
- Be among the first to brew with these hops released in 2021
- Hops will start shipping after October 1, 2021
Join Now – Enter offer code SEPTHOPS at checkout to redeem
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability