SwitchBot Thermometer Hygrometer Alexa iPhone – Android Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor with Alerts, Add SwitchBot Hub Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTTMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 👍 Set-up in seconds and place it anywhere – Add the Meter to SwitchBot App in seconds. With the 3M magnetic add-on sticker, you can place it anywhere.
- 👍 Always accurate – The Swiss-made sensor monitors the environment reliably and 24/7. Manage the temperature and humidity in the most accurate way.
- 👍 Keep tracks – The Meter maintains the most recent 36 days of data while you are away. With a SwitchBot Hub, unlimited data could be stored on the SwitchBot cloud. You could export all the data you care about.
- 👍 Be promptly alerted – Set a desired condition and relax. The Meter alerts when you are near via Bluetooth. With the SwitchBot Hub, you can be alerted from anywhere through the Internet.
- 👍 Even better with home automation – With the SwitchBot Hub, the Meter works with IFTTT for home automation. For example, turn ON/OFF air conditioner for your desired condition.
Possible homebrew applications: Monitor your kegerator, beer fridge, fermentation chamber of fermentation area.
Notes: From the way I’m reading the description for this unit…. it seems that this is app enabled and bluetooth capable out of the box. To make it WiFi/Alexa/Google Home/IFTTT enabled, you need to add on the “SwitchBot Hub”. That’s my interpretation. Check out the description yourself and contact the manufacturer if you need more info.
SwitchBot Thermometer Hygrometer Alexa iPhone – Android Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor with Alerts, Add SwitchBot Hub Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.