Palmer Premium Beer Kits – Harold is Weizen – Hefeweizen via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Palmer Premium Beer Kits – All-American Pale Ale – American Pale Ale
The award-winning recipe from Brewing Classic Styles by Jamil Zainasheff and John Palmer, prepared and assembled in a ready to brew ingredient kit!
American pale ale is crafted in the image of British pale ale using American hops and yeast strains. British pale tends to be brewed with a small amount of caramel malt and a small percentage of sugar adjunct, whereas American pale is all-malt but paler still. This combination gives American pale a bright flavor, an assertive bitterness, and a crisp dry finish. These beers are brasher than the English style, but the goal of pale ale is drinkability, and this recipe has it.
This homebrew kit makes 5 gallons.
This Kit Includes:
Briess CBW® Dry Malt Extract (DME), Crushed Steeping Grains, Steeping Bag, Amylase Enzyme, Hops, Dry Yeast, Priming Sugar, Brewing Instructions, Recipe Instructions
Gravity (OG) 1.056
Bitterness 41 IBUs
Color 7 SRM
- This kit is on sale for $37.99.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Stacking Deal! For a short time, MoreBeer is throwing in free Cellar Science CALI yeast with any recipe kit purchase. – Free CellarScience CALI – use promo code FREEPITCH
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds