Pair Heat Resistant GlovesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- SAY GOODBYE TO BURNS! At 14” inches long, our BBQ gloves better protect fingers, hands and wrists from burns. And Our cooking gloves are heat resistant up to 932°F / 500°C durable.use this bbq accessories for your big green egg , turkey fryer ,campfire,fireplace,charcoal,pit & barbecue gas grills as well
- PRO DESIGN&COMFORTABLE!Texture on the surface of the waterproof gloves provides a NON-SLIP protection, perfect for handing wet or greasy items,The double layer soft cotton liner not only provide max comfortable fitting but also good insulated from heat.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE-No matter how sticky or greasy they get,the non-slip and waterproof GRILL gloves easily wash clean by hand or in the dishwasher.The large hanging hole make the gloves easily to store and dry.And you can hang it up easily with inside loop
- EASY HANDLING BOILING WATER OR STEAM:As the neoprene rubber coating is waterproof, you could handle hot boiling water or steam easily, just put your hands in hot boiling water without feeling heat(please have a test in cold water in case of any defective gloves!) the 14inch length sleeve protect your arm as well as your hands while pending your BBQ masterpiece or handing hot items on your smoker or grill.
- VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE:The most versatile grilling accessories tool for baking, cooking and grilling, they can be used inside the kitchen for baked goods, by the grill for barbecue chicken, frying turkey,Meat Smoker, Grills,Welding or even the fireplace!
932°F Extreme Heat Resistant Gloves for Grill BBQ,Aillary Waterproof Long Sleeve Pit Grill Gloves for Fryer, Baking, Oven,Smoker,Fireproof, Oil Resistant Neoprene Coating（14-Inch ） – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Note from HBF: Always exercise caution when working with hot ingredients and gear.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.