Omega Yeast 218 All The Bretts via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Omega Yeast All The Bretts
Species: Brettanomyces and Blends
Fermentation Temp Range (Degrees F): 70-85 Degrees F
Apparent Attenuation Range (%): 85+%
Alcohol Tolerance: 0.11
Cell Count: 150 Billion
Pitching/Fermentation: An evolving blend of many of the Brett strains in our collection. Use in secondary and expect high attenuation and a fruity and funky complexity that continues to develop over time.
- These just came back in stock (around 8/27). Features updated packaging and… 50% more yeast. These should be quite fresh as of this posting.
- In stock Omega Yeast Lab Strains are on sale for just $6.99.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- Learn More! Check out the Omega Yeast Labs Homebrew Strain Guide
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.