BN-LINK Durable Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad Waterproof 10″ x 20.75″More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- CONSISTENT HEATING: The BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad provides consistent, uniform heating at temperatures around 68°F to 86°F (20°F to 30°F), which are the perfect temperatures for seed starting and cutting propagation.
- NICE AND TOASTY FOR YOUR PLANTS: The protective film on the heating mat ensures that the roots of your plants are warm, but never scorched.
- DURABLE AND FLEXIBLE: Not only is the BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad built to last with its durable, water-resistant material, the Heating Mat also remains elastic and flexible. Perfect for most conditions indoors/outdoors. Each unit comes with BN-Link’s strong 15-month warranty.
- EASY SETUP: Nothing difficult or convoluted here! All you gotta do is pull it out of the box and plug it in.
- GREAT SIZE AND SAFE: The BN-Link Durable Seedling Hydroponic Heating Pad 10″ x 20.75″ mat is the perfect size for standard 1020 trays. The heating film and insulation allows the mat to reach the desired temperatures within minutes without burning your seeds.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
8/30/21 1 AM Central: This is selling for $11.99. Click on “Save an extra 10% when you apply this coupon” and the price drops to $10.79 at checkout. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
BN-LINK Durable Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad Waterproof 10″ x 20.75″ – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Yeast Starters and Fermentation | Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.