Mr-Label 4” x 3-1/3” Waterproof Matte White Wine Label – for Inkjet & Laser Printer – for 750ml Wine Bottle – Tear-Resistant – for Homemade Wine/Wedding (10 Sheets/Total 60 Labels)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- MAKE YOUR WINE LOOK MORE PROFESSIONAL: The blank wine labels allow you to be whimsically creative. Makes your products stand out, but it doesn’t cost you as much to order labels already printed!
- WATERPROOF AND TEAR-RESISTANT: We use the waterproof and durable matte white material, dripped wine/water don’t not make the ink run on the labels, even if you display bottles with ice the label doesn’t smear or get damaged.
- COMPATIBLE WITH INKJET & LASER PRINTER: Mr-Label’s quality wine labels absorb the printing ink of inkjet printer well, and also hold up in high temperatures in laser printers. Colors print crisply from both inkjet and laser printer.
- DIMENSION: Label width: 3-1/3” (84.58mm), label height: 4” (101.6mm). Sheet size: 8.5” × 11” (215.9 mm x 279.4 mm). 6 labels per sheet. Fit the 750ml Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne bottle and 375ml high bottle.
- ATTENTION:  Mr-Label provides free templates all the time, and all of them have been tested, but it may still work abnormally on your machine. We have to admit that to print sheet labels properly is not easy for amateur, this point can be confirmed by many Amazon bad reviews.  The label is permanent adhesive, and the advantage is that they adheres better to surfaces and is much more durable. The disadvantage is that some residue will remain.
Mr-Label 4” x 3-1/3” Waterproof Matte White Wine Label – for Inkjet & Laser Printer – for 750ml Wine Bottle – Tear-Resistant – for Homemade Wine/Wedding (10 Sheets/Total 60 Labels) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds