3 Way CO2 Distributor with Check Valves via Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
CO2 Air Distributor / Manifold for Draft Beer with Check Valves, 3 Way
Assembled in the USA from high quality components, by our experienced staff for over 15 years. We take price in every air distributor we make and provide you with a 5 year, written warranty.
Vigorously tested under pressure using an industry standard soap leak test method.
We use both Teflon and NSF approved, USA made, Rectorseal “Tru-Blu” Pipe Thread Sealant for a double leak proof seal. These products also allow for easy removal for changes or future repairs. It is also vibration resistant.
Customize to fit your needs. Change inlet and outlet sizes.
You can use this to expand current air distributors / manifolds. Just choose 1/4″ MPT and add to existing body!
Our bodies are made from quality extruded aluminum and we use high quality brass components.
Check valves are used to ensure gas goes out, but no liquid can come back in should you have a negative pressure situation. This can happen with beer and soda distribution and damage regulators or other components, make sure your air distributor has check valves! The valves are constructed of brass and the valves can turn off in either direction.
Features mounting holes for easy mounting in Kegerators, Keezers or on a wall.
Can be used for splitting beer lines between different kegs of beer, soda, kombucha or other liquids. Can also be used for force carbonating situations. Turn off all the other valves and use one or more to force carbonate. You can always turn off lines independently that you are not using.
CO2 manifolds allow you to feed multiple kegs off one co2 regulator. Things to look for in a capable manifold are shut-off valves for each trunk and check valves. Check valves makes sure flow goes the right directly. This is important for CO2 manifolds because differences in pressure make it possible for liquid to back flow through gas lines.
Keg Connection has an extensive lineup of CO2 manifolds. They sport check valves, MFL barbs (choose from 1/4″ or 5/16″) and ball valves for each run. the body is crafted from extruded aluminum. These are also tested for leaks. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 way configurations are available
This particular model has MFL ball valves. You can also choose and MFL inlet port. Because you can choose MFL/flare for all connections, that means you can easily convert it to DuoTight. See my post on putting together a DuoTight Manifold
- As of this posting, the 3 way MFL is in stock.
- It’s worth noting that… MoreBeer has a similar manifold, as of this posting, the 3 and 4 way versions have been sold out for some time. Check product page for that offering to see current status.
- Save 25%! For a short time Keg Connection has their entire lineup of manifolds marked down 25%. No coupon code required, discounted prices reflected on each product page.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat fee no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something else it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.