ThermoWork DOT Thermometer
About, from ThermoWorks: DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. Simple as that. Hit any button and the beeping stops. The display still flashes till your temperature drops below the setpoint. DOT uses any of the Pro-Series probes designed for our popular ChefAlarm. The included 4.5-inch probe reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F. Designed for commercial food service, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.
- Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
- Ultra simple to use – only 2 buttons
- Uses Pro-Series temperature probes
- Probe cable survives 700°F
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Splash-proof, commercial durability
As of this posting, Thermoworks has launched a private open box sale. These are marked down a whopping 30%. Open box units are like new and come with a full warranty.
- Thermoworks DOT – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
- ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer – standard product page
AND, Best Deal Ever (and last chance) on Mk4…
Going to Buy Something Else?? We have one time use 10% off coupons. Those do not work with sale items but the will work with everything else. If you’re planning to get something else along with this sale item… Get a coupon
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.