Beer Line Cleaning Kit from Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Premium Pressurized Line Cleaning Kit for use with Beer Couplers or home brew lines.
The Beer Line Cleaning Kit, Gravity Feed is just what you need to clean your lines. With our easy to follow instructions you will no longer dread cleaning day. Only taking 30 min from start to finish and only about 10 min of that is you working!
- Detailed, illustrated , easy to use instructions included!
- Featuring 8 oz. bag of “Brew Clean” – a safe, and easy powered form cleaner, Made in the USA!
- Assembled in the USA from Domestic and foreign components.
- Metal Faucet Wrench, Made in the USA!
- Bottle is marked in both ounces and ML and is Made in the USA.
- Ball Lifter for holding check valve ball on beer coupler (also called tap) open so liquid can pass through beer coupler (no need to remove like some cleaning kits!)
- Plastic connection for connecting the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank
High quality faucet brush is included.
This setup works with all types of keg connections because it connects by removing your faucet. Keg Connection also has a Ball Lock Version that’s setup to work specifically with ball lock lines.
- This setup is on sale for just $18.95
- Related How-To: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:kclckit
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:kclckit