Blichmann NPT Spunding Valve via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Blichmann NPT Spunding Valve
This Spunding Valve was designed by Blichmann Engineering to control pressurized fermentations. This valve is a perfect addition to the Blichmann Cornical Unitank. This Spunding Valve allows homebrewers to naturally carboante their beer, make counter-pressure transfers or control a pressurized fermentation with exacting precision. Fermenting under pressure allows you achieve lager-like flavor profiles without the mess of temperature control. For more information, you can check out the Blichmann Spunding Valve Manual HERE!
NPT Spunding Valve Features:
– 1/2″ NPT connection
– Adjustable Pressure from 0-35 PSI
– Integrated Blow-Off Barb
– Suitable for vessels up to 42 Gallons (I BBL Batch Size)
A Spunding Valve allows you to maintain a set pressure. If pressure in the vessel exceeds the set point, it is expelled. It generally consists of an adjustable PRV valve, a tee, a gauge and a way to connect to your keg.
- This is selling for $69.99
- Save 10%: Adventures in Homebrewing is taking 10% off most orders of $55 or more when you use coupon code SUMMER
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
Blichmann NPT Spunding Valve – remember promo code SUMMER
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:aihffltobn tag:aihperoff