Gas Board for Duotight In-Line Regulators via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Keep your draft system dialed in with this regulator gas board for Duotight In-Line Regulators. The gas board can hold up to six regulators, allowing you to monitor and adjust the pressure going to each keg. In the example photo, the high pressure from the gas cylinder is fed to the regulator on the left, and then stepped down from there with the lowest pressure line in the right-most position. The holes for wall mounting the board and the holes for mounting the regulators are pre-drilled for easy installation. Made from food-grade polypropylene plastic.
Regulators, fittings, labels, and mounting hardware are not included.
For a fully rigged gas board, we recommend the following parts:
6 x Inline Regulators
10 x Rigid 8mm Joiners
5 x Duotight 8mm Tee Pieces
1 x Duotight 8mm Elbow
This allows you to easily mount up to 6 x Duotight In-Line Regulators. Those regulators allow you to easily (and cheaply) set individual pressures and carbonation levels.
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Related: Use for Portable Serving
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.