100 Pcs Nitrile Disposable Gloves – Soft Industrial Gloves, Nitrile and Vinyl Blend Gloves Powder-Free, Latex-Free Protective Gloves, Soft and Comfortable, Size Large – SereneLife SLGLVNIT100LGMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- AMMEX Gloveworks nitrile gloves offer better elasticity than vinyl gloves, better puncture resistance than latex gloves, and better chemical resistance than either.
- The gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip, even in wet conditions.
- Powder-free and latex-free, they are ideal for food handling, electronics, and industrial applications.
- The gloves are 5 mils thick around the palm and fingers, as well as 9.5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes range from small to XXL. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1,000.
Potential Uses: Help with cleanup on brew day, make your kegs shine like new (see photo below) and use around the kitchen and for BBQ. I use similar gloves when I apply rub for smoking meats. It helps to prevent against cross contamination and I also like that it helps keep my hands from smelling like… bbq rub. If you’re a BBQ-er like my homebrewers, check out our BBQ deals page.
I use protective gloves when dealing with harsh chemicals The photo above is from my post on rebuilding kegs. Here I’m using Bar Keepers Friend – Jump To: Section on Bar Keeper’s Friend – to clean a keg. I used protective gloves several times during this process.
Note from HBF: These are not appropriate for use with high temps. If you’re looking for something like that, search Amazon for “waterproof heat resistant gloves” to shop around
100 Pcs Nitrile Disposable Gloves – Soft Industrial Gloves, Nitrile and Vinyl Blend Gloves Powder-Free, Latex-Free Protective Gloves, Soft and Comfortable, Size Large – SereneLife SLGLVNIT100LG – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.