1 Gallon USP Certified Food Grade Propylene GlyclolMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 🍀【1 GALLON+ VALUE PACK】One container includes 1 gallon of liquid with an extra 7 oz per bottle. Perfect size to store for everyday use. It is a safer alternative to ordinary ingredients like ethylene glycol as it is generally recognized as safe to humans or animals.
- 🍀【MADE IN KOREA PREMIUM QUALITY】 Our propylene glycol is 99.9 percent pure, the highest quality in the market. USP, Kosher, Halal certified. Made with our leading technology and supported by eco-friendly manufacturing, it does not contain GMO ingredients and is not tested on animals.
- 🍀【VERSATILITY】 It can be used as a humectant, liquid sweetener, skin moisturizer, soap additive, antifreeze and de-icer, beer chilling solvent, fog machine fluid, and more. It can also be used as an aid in prevention and treatment of ketosis in goats and dairy cattle.
- 🍀【STURDY CONTAINER】 Our containers are durable and perfect for preserving most food. The quality assurance team checks every product thoroughly prior to shipment to ensure the highest possible quality.
- 🍀【ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION IN SCALE】 As a proud member of the AEPW(Alliance to End Plastic Waste), we are committed to bringing forth sustainable solutions to help end plastic waste in the environment and actively promoting eco projects to fundamentally change the industry.
Use in compatible DIY and ready-built draft line coolers and more.
99.9% Pure Food Grade Propylene Glycol – More Than 1 Gallon – Moisturizer, Solvent and Humectant, for Fog Machines, Soaps, Lotions and Antifreeze Solution, Eco-Friendly, USP Certified, Kosher, Non-GMO – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.