3 x Plastic Carbonation CapsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- No Leaks!Fit your Soft Drink PET Bottles Perfectly,no Leaks,like the original caps.
- Durable!Made of Food grade Engineering Plastic,Performance is close to stainless steel.Safe and Healthy.
- No Hurt your bottle!The Plastic Cap will not hurt the thread of your PET bottle.The thread of the stainless cap are very sharp,it will hurt your bottle.
- PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
- Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
- Draft Line Cleaning Projects: I have developed two draft line cleaning projects using (different) carbonation caps – Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion – make sure your chose SS carb cap works with liquid ball lock QDs
3pak PLASTIC CARBONATION & LINE CLEANING CAP,Carbonation Cap 1/4″ Barb, Ball Lock Type, Fit Soft Drink PET Bottles – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.