- 🌟🌟【Two Modes】Have two relays. Switch between cooling and heating modes. Support °F/°C display.
- 🌟🌟【Setting Value】Control the temperature by setting the temperature set value and the difference value.
- 🌟🌟【Different Functions】Refrigerating control output delay protection, and temperature calibrating.
- 🌟🌟【Alarm for Safe】 Alarm when temperature exceeds the limit or when sensor error.
- 🌟🌟【Power Supply】 110VAC 50Hz/60Hz
Use to help control temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber or as part of your brew system. Dual Stage means this can control a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. Note that this is an unwired controller and will require some work to implement in your project. See: ITC-1000 Step by Step Build for one possible configuration. If you’re looking for a pre-wired temp controller, consider – ITC-308 – Review
What are other people saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Inkbird All-Purpose Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit and Centigrade Thermostat with Sensor 2 Relays ITC-1000F for Refrigerator Fermenter – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Inkbird ITC-308 Deal Pages…