HunterBee RefractometerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1.Dual Scale Testing Brix 0-40%/ Alcohol Degree of Wine,you can get the reading easily just with 2 drops to know your readings.With this grape refractometer, you can pick out ideal grapes for making wine easier and quicker.
- 2. WIDE APPLICATION WITH 0-40% BRIX SCALE:This refractometer is designed for grape wine brewing,but with extra large scale range of brix 0-40% lends itself to many other uses too. You can use it to test the brix of any sample liquid.
- 3. ACCURATE READINGS WITH ATC:Handheld wine Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC),no more worry about the temperature change will influence the reading accuracy.the refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to provides accurate and repeatable measurements
- 4. AIRCRAFT ALUMIUM BODY MATERIAL:The grape wine refractometer is made of non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum which is lightweight to carry,anti-scratch and durable.
- 5. This Unit is better than the 0-32% Brix Models. Because brewing high quality wines need more than 32% sugar content Brix. Excellent winemakers prefer to use nearly 40% Brix grapes to make wine.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
HunterBee Grape Wine Brewing Test Refractometer with ATC Double Ruler 0-40% Brix & 0-25% Vol Alcohol and Sugar Content – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link