Fermzilla 60 Liter All Rounder Fermenter via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Unlike white plastic semi-porous HDPE Fermenters, the Kegland Fermzilla 60 Liter All Rounder is made of smooth non porous PET plastic, to make it completely impervious on the inside to krausen and beer film soaking into the plastic, while protecting your ferment from the oxidizing effects of air contact coming in from the outside. This fermenter is pressure rated to 35 PSI, and can be used with our C71 Spunding Valve as well as our C77 Pressure Kit for pressure ferments, pressure transfers, and even to use as an extra ball lock keg!
• Super smooth PET plastic makes it easy to clean and hard to contaminate.
• Oxygen barrier to prevent oxidation
• Tap Free Design for easy cleaning and less chance of infections
• 4¾” wide lid making it easy to clean
• Fermzilla lid makes it easy to add things like a Temp Twister Cooling Coil and KegLand Thermowell for year round temperature control
Perfect for brewing, wine making, kombucha, and spirit wash fermentation. 35.5″ tall on stand with airlock, and 14″ wide.
Includes All Rounder Tank, Stainless Stand, Stainless Handle, 1 Airlock, 1 Fermzilla Lid with 35 PSI pressure relief valve, adhesive gallon markers, and an adhesive strip thermometer.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Do not put liquids inside this tank over 140° degrees F. It will melt the tank. Do not switch out the red 35 PSI Pressure Relief valve for a higher rated valve, as the tank may explode!
- This is marked down to just $59.99 as part of William’s Brewing Father’s Day Sale
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the lower 48 states depending on your order size for most items.
Hands on Review!
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.