Duotight Flow StopperMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Use the Duotight Flow Stopper while filling kegs, during keg to keg transfers, or fermenter to keg transfers to automatically cut off the flow when the keg is full
- Simply attach this device to the output gas post of your keg, then when the keg is full it will prevent further liquid exiting the gas post.
- The Flow Stopper pairs perfectly with the BlowTie Spunding Valve, which will enable you to apply head pressure to the keg
- This allows you to control the flow speed and reduce the foam generated in the filling process. You will need a short length of 8 mm OD EVABarrier tubing to connect the BlowTie to the outlet of the Flow Stopper.
- Includes: 2 x Duotight 8 mm x 5/8″ FPT (DUO104) 1 x Duotight 8 mm elbow (DUO107) 1 x Duotight 8 mm x 1/4 in. flare (DUO106) 1 x Ball float 1 x Stainless spring 2 x 8 mm OD EVABarrier joiners 1 x Acrylic sight glass
This is designed to help you automatically stop the flow of beer when you’re filling kegs.
Duotight Flow Stopper Automatic Keg Filler for homebrew beer Corny Kegs Ball lock keg or Pin lock keg – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!s.
More: Recent Amazon Finds