Home Brew Cornelius Style Keg Carbonation Lid Kit with 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone Seal for Cornelius Corny Beer
Use to assist in force carbonating your homebrew.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Material and Application : This keg carbonation lid is made of high quality stainless steel materials, which is sturdy, safe and non-toxic, ensures long term durability and reliability. It fits great for all standard oval lid kegs, such as fire stone keg, cornelius keg, pink lock keg and other normal corny kegs.
- Built-in Carbonation Stone : This home brew cornelius keg lid comes with built-in carbonation stone and stainless ball lock post, silicon keg lid seal, which provides the easiest way to carbonate kegs. Shake no more with this convenient kit that makes force carbonating your corny keg a breeze.
- Durable in Use : This stainless steel pressure relief valve lasts a longthan the plastic one, you don’t need to change the valve frequently. It also can replace your old bent, dented, or leaking lids.
- How to Sanitize and Clean : You can take the keg lid into acid disinfectant to sanitize before and after each use, and boiled the 0.5diffusion stone in water to sanitize.
- How to Use : Install the kit into the opening of a keg and simply attach gas disconnect to the tank plug on the lid. Set the regulator to the desired CO2 setting and wait until desired carbonation level is achieved in the beverage.
Use to help speed up carbonation, as a spare keg lid, for testing, dialing in inline regulators and more. Photo of a similar lid being used with my Spunding Valve.
Home Brew Cornelius Style Keg Carbonation Lid Kit with 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone Seal for Cornelius Corny Beer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Compare: at MoreBeer – similar function but not identical
Our Top Draft Resources