Rope Ratchet 10010 1/4 Inch 8 Feet Long Super Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Tie Down 150-lb CapacityMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- THE BEST: The easy-to-use 1/4″ ROPE RATCHET is the answer to all your tie-down needs for work or play. Whether you need a tie hanger for your plant lamp, grow lights, or power tools we got you covered
- BUILT TOUGH: The patented design and rugged construction lets you secure a wide variety of loads quickly and easily. The outer casings are made from strong #6 – 33% Glass Filled Nylon with interior mechanisms of Die Cast Zinc. The rope is Solid Braided Polyester or Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. Weight Capacity is 150lbs.
- GET IT DONE: With the ROPE RATCHET you simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope to get the secure tightness you need. Feel comfortable using it as a heavy duty hanger, rope light clip, or adjustable rope hanger. With ROPE RATCHET Tie-Downs you never have to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening
- SAFE & SECURE: Your load stays secure because the rope automatically locks in place with every pull and stays locked until you release it by pushing the convenient Thumb Release Lever. Comes with 8′ Solid Braided Polyester Rope
- TRUSTED: Carolina North Manufacturing warrants its products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Hands down our products will keep you in the game
Note from HBF: Given the right setup, this could be helpful as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under the rated capacity.
Rope Ratchet 10010 1/4 Inch 8 Feet Long Super Duty Adjustable Rope Clip Tie Down 150-lb Capacity – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.