Taylor Precision Products – 9940N Digital Panel Mount Thermometer (-40- to 300-Degrees Fahrenheit, -40- to 150-Degrees Celsius)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- This thermometer measures temperatures from -40- to 150 degrees Celsius (-40- to 300-degrees Fahrenheit), with an accuracy of +/ -1.8 degrees Fahrenheit from 14- to 212-degrees and +/- 3.6-degrees outside this range.
- An immersible air/liquid temperature probe is waterproof and is attached by a 10-foot cable.
- A 10-second sampling rate provides quick, accurate results.
- Suitable for use in laboratories, factories, and other temperature-sensitive environments.
- Requires one (1) AAA battery (included).
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Possible uses: Mash tun temps, HLT temps, boil kettle temp, fermentation chamber and kegerator.
5/1/21 9 AM Central: This has dropped to $13.61. That’s the best historical direct from Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Taylor Precision Products Digital Panel Mount Thermometer (-40- to 300-Degrees Fahrenheit, -40- to 150-Degrees Celsius) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds