Fdit1 5pcs Ball Lock Pressure Relief Valve Homebrew Keg Lid Repair Durable Stainless SteelMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Use this pressure relief valve to replace missing or damaged valves.
- The excess pressure will automatically escape if the pressure level in the keg becomes too high.
- They are very easy to install.
- This pressure relief valve fits for most Cornelius ball lock kegs.
- Durable Stainless Steel spring for long lifespan.
- New Cornelius Keg Lid with New pressure relief valve (lid o-ring included) – via Adventures in Homebrewing – In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? – Related: Keg Repair Part #s
- Hard to Find – Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
Fdit1 5pcs Ball Lock Pressure Relief Valve Homebrew Keg Lid Repair Durable Stainless Steel – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
Going on Now: Amazon Prime Day!
More: Recent Amazon Finds